Contact your insurance company for information about your mental health benefits as they may be different than your medical benefits.
INSURANCE PLANS MAY VARY BY PROVIDER. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR VERIFICATION PRIOR TO SUBMITTING NEW PATIENT PAPERWORK.
- AETNA (EXCLUDING Aetna Better Health plans)
- ALLSAVERS INSURANCE CO.
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD / FLORIDA BLUE (not all providers are in-network; please call the office for information)
- MEDICARE (due to disability – we do not see patients over age 64)
- MERITAIN (an Aetna Company)
- OXFORD HEALTH
- TRICARE SELECT (Prime patients must get prior referral/authorization from PCP or Point of Service benefits will apply)
- UNITED HEALTHCARE – Except Medicaid and Dual Complete plans
- UNITED MEDICAL RESOURCES (UMR)
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY MEDICAID PLANS, INCLUDING PLANS THROUGH CMS, AETNA, UNITED HEALTHCARE, AND FLORIDA HEALTHY KIDS.
If you are uninsured, or have insurance but do not intend to file a claim to your carrier for out-of-network benefits, a Good Faith Estimate is available upon request.